This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested.
User interface for ArckInteractive's Roles
2.0.0 2017-05-31 16:00 UTC
Admin interface for managing roles. This is an add-on for ArckInteractive's Roles framework: https://github.com/arckinteractive/Roles
- User-friendly interface for creating roles and managing role permissions
- Autocomplete inputs for registered actions, events, hooks, menus and views
- For you reference, the configuration array for each role is displayed on the permissions page - you can copy paste those into another roles config hook
- Once enabled, configuration arrays for roles (defined in other plugins) will be completely ignored.
- The plugin uses autocomplete inputs, which accept custom values. This allows to define custom rules for items that could not be identified from configured hook and event handlers
- Due to the complexity of the Elgg menu API, not all menu items will be available in the autocomplete. Feel free to add custom values
- Extend rules for menus can not be configured using this plugin