Stripe payments integration
- API for handling payments via Stripe
- Plugin has been sponsored by [Social Business World] (https://socialbusinessworld.org "Social Business World")
See actions/payments/checkout/stripe.php for usage example.
You can use
'transaction:<status>', 'payments' hooks to apply additional logic upon payment status changes.
Payments are synchronous and do not require a user to be forwarded to another location.
Make sure to setup the webhooks via your Stripe dashboard. Webhook URL is listed in plugin settings.
Charge-related hooks will be digested by the plugin automatically. Other web hook event data can be digested with
'digest:webhook', 'stripe' plugin hook.
- Your site must be served over HTTPS for the API requests and webhooks to work as expected
- Login at https://stripe.com and create an account
- Copy secret and publishable keys from Stripe Account settings > API keys to plugin settings
- Add webhook endpoints via Stripe Account settings > Webhooks > Add endpoint (the endpoint URL is listed in plugin settings)
- You make test payments using card numbers listed here: https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards
- You can see test payments by toggling your Stripe dashboard to Test mode
To display card information input form, use:
// in your form echo elgg_view('input/stripe/card'); // in your action $token = get_input('stripe_token');