Dependency Injection container for Elgg
1.1.2 2019-05-24 11:02 UTC
- PHP-DI integration for Elgg
- Place the plugin above all others in your plugin list and enable
- To register a new service, add
config/di.phpto your plugin root and return an array of services you want to register
- You can access services via
- To disable container compilation/caching - set
$CONFIG->environment = 'development'
- You can set site-wide config by creating
oonfig/config.phpin your plugin, and returning an array of key value pairs. Note that plugins with higher priority with override config previously defined in other plugins.