RateIt extension for the Contao Open Source CMS as contao 4 bundle
This package hofff/contao-rate-it is a fork of Contao extension Rate It, provided as cgoIT/contao-rate-it-bundle with following differences:
- Disable ratings for types which should not be used
- Migration command to migrate article ratings to page ratings
- Custom position for page ratings and
- Change namespaces of every class
- Use microdata templates as default.
- Do not use client ip to detect votes of the same user. Use session id instead.
- The configured rating templates is used everywhere where ratings are used.
- Use Font Awesome as
- The rating for each element is retained when the element gets deleted. Ratings can be deleted in the backend.
- Drop export feature
- Drop colorbox/mediabox rating
- Drop non microdata templates
- Drop support of heart ratings. Define your icons in a template
- Drop gallery picture rating
- Drop faq rating
- At least Contao 4.6
- AT least PHP 7.1
- Integrated Font Awesome 5 (or a custom
You man want to configure the bundle using the application configuration (
depending on your project. Right now you are only able to disable supported content types.
# Default configuration hofff_contao_rate_it: types: page: true article: true news: true module: true ce: true
If you use Contao just as a Symfony bundle (not a managed edition), don't forget to add the routing information to your
# routes.yaml HofffContaoRateItBundle: resource: '@HofffContaoRateItBundle/Resources/config/routing.xml'
The migration command migrates all article ratings to the corresponding pages
- Enables rating for pages with rated articles
- Create rating items for pages if not exist
- Reassign article ratings to the page
- Deletes article rating items
- Backup your database!
- Run vendor/bin/contao-console hofff-rate-it:migrate