This library sends notification for any dca based data container
This extension allows to send notifications in the Contao backend for any database based data container using the Notification Center.
^7.4 || ^8.0
^4.4 || ^5.1
You can install
hofff/contao-dca-notification with Composer / Contao Manager.
- Create a new notification of the type DCA Submit Notification and select the table.
- A new legend Notification is created in the data container edit view
- Check checkbox Send Notification and select the created notification
All fields being available in the active record of the data container are available as tokens.
- label_* The label of a field
- raw_* The raw value of a field
- value_* The parsed value of a field
- admin_email The email of the admin
- This extension auto creates new columns for defined notifications but it does not delete it if the notifications are changed/deleted. This behaviour is designedly so that no configured notifications would be deleted accidentally. Use the install tool to clean up old columns instead.
- Though this extension is designed for a generic use case it should work with third party extensions. If not feel free to provide an pull request to achieve compatibility.