Common interfaces for spas parsers
Open Issues: 0
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-08-21 20:47:47 UTC
Defines common interfaces for creating concrete parsers that work with spas testing tool.
Spas is a tool to test an API description against a given environment.
As spas itself is description language agnostic, it relies on different concrete implementations of spas-parser which defines the common interfaces.
The recommended way to install, is using composer:
composer require hmaus/spas-parser
- API Blueprint Refract ParseResult - spas-parser-apib
How To Create A Parser
Have a look at spas-parser-apib for a working example
- Start a new composer library
- Implement the
- To keep things aligned, name your implementation
- The namespace is up to you, I suggest
Hmaus\Spas\ParserSo you end up with
parsemethod is supposed to return an array of
ParsedRequestelements where each contains a
ParsedResponseto have a request/response pair
- Publish your package on packagist and require it in your toolbox alongside spas to use it