A simple module extending the standard login module with ldap functionality.
2.0.4 2018-02-28 10:13 UTC
This module is abandoned. Please use https://github.com/heimrichhannot/contao-ldap-bundle instead.
Adds LDAP support for frontend and backend.
- The module defines a "Person" as a contao "Member" or a "User". Both Member and User inherit from Person. This way all relevant functionality is defined in Person superclasses.
- When configuring and saving an LDAP access in tl_settings, all found members (or users) are imported as configured. One could redo this again in order to update all existing local ldap members (or users).
- Local existing members (or users) remotely non existing are disabled, not deleted.
- If LDAP groups have been selected in tl_settings, they're imported and assigned to the appropriate members (or users).
- So local copies of remotely existing members (or users) and groups are created.
- If a member (or user) tries to login with invalid credentials (i.e. credentials are really invalid or a local ldap member (or user) has not been created, yet) a local ldap copy is created on the fly.
- In the frontend "ModuleLdapLogin" has to be used for LDAP support
- The checkCredentials Hook is run everytime a LDAP member (or user) tries to login since after a successful login the password is set to some random value. This is necessary in order to keep local and remote member (or user) up to date.
|ModuleLdapLogin||An ldap-extended login module|
|ldapAddPerson||$objPerson (instanceof MemberModel or UserModel), $arrSelectedGroups||Triggered after a new person has been added|
|ldapUpdatePerson||$objPerson (instanceof MemberModel or UserModel), $arrSelectedGroups||Triggered after a person has been updated|
|importUser||Called after login credentials have been detected wrong since no local LDAP member (or user) is existing, yet|
|checkCredentials||Called everytime a LDAP member (or user) is detected -> used for updating local LDAP members (or users) on the fly.|