This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
There is no license information available for the latest version (dev-master) of this package.
A JSON-RPC based SMS gateway
dev-master 2012-11-04 13:59 UTC
SmsGateway is a JSON-RPC based SMS Gateway.
- Senders to support SMS sending as many ways as possible
- GnokiiSender to send using gnokii
- FileSender to store messages in files
- Authentication backends for authentication purposes
- DatabaseAuth for a PDO based backend (non-working yet)
- FileAuth to store users and passwords in a shadow-like file
- NullAuth to accept everyone without a password
- Logger backends for audit and message logging
- DatabaseLogger for PDO based logging (non-working yet)
- FileLogger to log messages to files
SmsGateway can be installed using composer:
$ php composer.phar create-project gergelypolonkai/smsgateway
Currently, there are no configurable parts exist, everything is hard-coded. My plans are:
- File paths for FileSender, FileAuth and FileLogger
- Executable path for GnokiiSender
- Database parameters for DatabaseSender, DatabaseAuth and DatabaseLogger