Add rel="noopener noreferrer" to all external links
Fund package maintenance!
Installs: 31 079
Open Issues: 3
- typo3/cms-core: ^8.7.0 || ^9.5.0
- typo3-ter/noopener: 1.0.1
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-04 18:20:21 UTC
This extension adds `rel="noopener noreferrer" to any links which are external links or defined with target '_blank'. This improves the security of the site:
- noopener: Instructs the browser to open the link without granting the new browsing context access to the document that opened it — by not setting the Window.opener property on the opened window (it returns null).
- noreferrer: Prevents the browser, when navigating to another page, to send this page address, or any other value, as referrer via the Referer: HTTP header.
- Get the extension by using composer composer require georgringer/noopener
- Install the extension.
- TYPO3 LTS 8.7 or 9.5
TYPO3 10.1 will ship with such setting by default!