Show records in extbase if those got a different language defined then -1 (all) or 0 (default) and no language parent
Fund package maintenance!
Installs: 19 094
Open Issues: 2
- typo3/cms-core: ^9 || ^10 || ^11 || ^12
- georgringer/extbase-records-with-no-l10n-parent: 2.0.1
- typo3-ter/extbase-records-with-no-l10n-parent: 2.0.1
- typo3-ter/extbase-with-no-l10n-parent: 2.0.1
This extension changes the behaviour of Extbase to show also records without a language parent.
Example: Given are the following records
- News 1 (in default) - [Translated to DE] News 1 in DE (translated) - News 2 in -1 (all) - News 3 in DE (with no parent/default)
On a translated page and without this extension, only the records News 1 in DE and News 2 in -1 are shown. With this extension, also the record News 3 in DE will be shown.
This extension works with TYPO3 9 or higher. If TYPO3 9.5 LTS version is used, the setting
config.tx_extbase.features.consistentTranslationOverlayHandling must be either 1 or not set!
Read more about it docs.typo3.org
- Install this extension: Use
composer require georgringer/extbase-with-no-l10n-parentor install it via Extension Manager.
- Configure the extension in the Install Tool > Settings > Extension Configuration > extbase_with_no_l10n_parent: Set those tables which should use the changed behaviour. Either use
*or a comma separated list like
Thanks to the sponsors:
- Schweizer Alpen-Club SAC https://www.sac-cas.ch