Symlink composer packages to local versions
Current version: 0.7.11
from your projects root.
- link: Loop through your composer.json and see what we can link for you.
- unlink: Give you the option of unlinking any packages we've linked.
- help: List of methods and params.
- getGuessedProjectDir: What we think your project directory is.
- getGuessedHomeDir: What we think you home directory is.
Compser Sym assumes a
vendor/package structure, so if your project is located in
/home/foo/bar we will assume that
/home is your home directory (root of all packages).
Due to one of the dependencies Composer Sym also requires the minimum stability to be set to dev;