A powerful system for creating and sending SMS
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-09-06 14:45:44 UTC
The Fxp SMS Sender is a powerful system for creating and sending SMS. Like Symfony Mailer for emails, this library use the Symfony Mime to build the messages. It uses the same logic to create and send the message via several transports.
- Create simply a SMS message like an email for Symfony Mailer
- Available transports:
- Null transport (to not really send the SMS)
- Failover transport
- Round Robin transport
- Available 3rd party transports:
- Added possibility to register custom transport for dsn by implementing
- Render the SMS body with the Twig template with Fxp Twig SMS Sender
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this library:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This library is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the library:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.