A Extended Role-Based Access Control with sharing rules
The Fxp SecurityBundle is a Extended Role-Based Access Control (E-RBAC) including the management of roles, role hierarchy, groups, and permissions with a granularity ranging from global permission to permission for each field of each object. With the sharing rules, it's possible to define users, groups, roles or permissions for each record of an object. In this way, a user can get more permissions due to the context defined by the sharing rule.
- All features of Fxp Security
- Configurator of all Fxp Security features
- Override the security access control config to allow to use custom expression language
functions defined with the tag
allow_ifoption (expressions are compiled on cache compilation)
- Compiler pass to inject service dependencies of custom expression function providers in variables of expression voter
@Securityannotation compatible with custom expression functions and variables
- Security factory for host role
- Compiler pass for object filter voters
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.