Symfony bundle helper of required assets for Twig with Webpack
The Fxp RequireAssetBundle is a helper for twig to manage automatically the required assets with Webpack. It allows to define the required assets (script, style) directly in the Twig template and adds the HTML links of the assets automatically to the right place in the template, while removing duplicates.
- All features of Fxp Require Asset
- Compatible with Webpack and source maps (require the plugin webpack-manifest-plugin or assets-webpack-plugin)
- Configure (in global config or in container compiler pass):
- the locale asset defined by each entry
- the replacement of assets by other assets
- Compiling the final list of asset in cache to increase performance for
- Native support of the symfony templating (base URL and version)
The bulk of the documentation is located in the
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.