A manager of HTML mail template stored in multiple systems and sent with different transports
The Fxp Mailer is a manager to render and send an mail template with different transporter (email, sms, etc...).
- Available transporters:
- Twig loaders to retrieve automatically the localized templates with a fallback behavior:
- Doctrine (optional)
- Secure the rendering for the message templates of users by activating simply the Twig Sandbox (only available tags, functions, etc. can be used, and templates loaded only from Doctrine)
- Disable automatically the Twig option
strict variablesfor the messages rendering
- Build your custom transporters and messages with Symfony Mime
- Creation of template layout using the
embedTwig tag in template message
- Direct use of transporters keeping the functionality of this component
- Template Message repository is compatible with the Doctrine Extensions Translatable
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this library:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This library is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the library:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.