Creates or injects the default values with a advanced configuration in the object
The Fxp DefaultValue creates or injects the default values with a advanced configuration in the object.
This library is not to replace the required default values in the model, but allow an additional dynamic configuration in the model.
- Object Default Value Registry
- Object Default Value Factory
- Object Default Value Type Builder
- Object Default Value Type Configuration
- Object Default Value Type Extension
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this library:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This library is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the library:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.