Add users to teams in laravel
This is a laravel package that adds team functionality for users in laravel.
- A logged in user can create a new team
- A logged in user can modify its' own teams
- A logged in user gets a notification when invited to a team
- A logged in user can accept a team invitation
- A logged in user can decline a team invitation
- A team owner can delete a team
This package assumes that you have not heavily modified laravels basic Auth scaffolding. This package also creates several tables in your database. These are: teams, invitations …
Package should be available on packagist shortly
- Include the UserTeams trait in your User model.
../../../vendor/bin/phpunit from project root.
None reported yet.
I have added a notInTeam($team) scope to the user trait. It is tested, but something seems a bit off.