Shopware plugin that allows you to record/log views and restore them
Open Issues: 0
View Snapshots is a plugin for shopware that allows you to record/log requests continiously. It will record snapshots of variables passed to the view and will persist them in serialized form to the database. Also persisted is the template path, session ID and steps taken since the start of recording.
- Start/stop recording sessions at any time
- Backend component to view recorded sessions
- View recorded snapshots
- Step forward/backward between snapshots within a recorded session
- Compare recordings and their steps
New with v. 1.1.0
- View complete diffs of raw data by selecting two snapshots in the backend app
Note: The library used to generate diffs is FineDiff and it was integrated into this project as it is not available as composer package (yet)
After installing the plugin through the plugin manager, you can find the accompanying backend app under the Configuration menu.
The backend app will list all recorded sessions.
> snapshots.record() ▶️️ Recording of session starting next request. Session ID: 0sorspi2md1j2vpt9tn9po3om1
> snapshots.stop() ✋️️ Stopped recording current session.
When viewing a recorded session
View next step in recorded session
View previous step in recorded session
- Clone this repository into a folder FroshViewSnapshots within the custom/plugins directory of the Shopware installation.
- Install the plugin through the Plugin-Manager within the Shopware backend.
Install with composer
- Change to your root installation of shopware
- Run command
composer require frosh/view-snapshotsand install and activate plugin with Plugin Manager
- Shopware 5.3.4 or higher
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- Depends on finediff by Raymond Hill