Simplify adds fine grained, permission based control over the SilverStripe CMS
Simplify is a module for the open source SilverStripe CMS (www.silverstripe.org) It allows for finer grained control over the CMS than the default install.
- Simplify the SilverStripe admin, provides an easy way of turning features on and off
- Make your CMS Admin easier to use for non-technical end-users
- Permission based, so you can enable options for some users but not others.
- Over 24 new permissions to fully configure how the admin looks
- Easily add in your own custom Simplify permissions, using CSS & JS
- Supports i18n of permission descriptions
- SilverStripe 3.0.0+ (for older versions of SilverStripe, use release 0.0.8)
- Manual: Extract the simplify folder into the top level of your site, and visit /dev/build?flush=all to rebuild the database.
- Composer/Packagist: Install composer and then run
composer require froog/simplify dev-master
- After installing Simplify, login to the admin interface as a full admin user
- Click on the Security menu
- Click on the Group you want to Simplify, or create a new one.
- Click on the Simplify tab
- Browse the available tabs and options, and select some you find interesting
- Save the group and logout
- Login as one of your users and see the difference!