Allows for easy usage of the Weather Online api in your Laravel application. Currently only the premium API is supported.
This package is to interact with the World Weather Online API. It was developed for Laravel 4. It will return a temperature or the full weather object given a location.
- Install Composer: https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md
- Edit the composer.json file in your laravel project and add: "floodedcodeboy/world-weather-online-laravel": "dev-master" in the "require" section.
- Run "composer update"
- Get an API key with World Weather Online: http://developer.worldweatheronline.com/
- Edit the config.php file in vendor/floodedcodeboy/world-weather-online-laravel/src/config and put the API key in
- Add the Service provider in your app/config/app.php under 'providers': Floodedcodeboy\WorldWeatherOnline\WorldWeatherOnlineServiceProvider
In your app create the object, and call the appropriate functions.
$WorldWeatherOnline = App::make('worldweatheronline'); $location = 'London, UK'; $temperature = $WorldWeatherOnline::current_temp($location); $condition = $WorldWeatherOnline::current_conditions($location); $location2 = '-33.8678500, 151.2073200'; $temperature = $WorldWeatherOnline::current_temp($location2); $condition = $WorldWeatherOnline::current_conditions($location2);