Psr-15 middleware allowing to use session with Psr-7 request and response
This package provides a Psr-15 middleware allowing to use session with Psr-7 request and response.
Require php >= 7.0
composer require ellipse/session-start
This middleware use the default php session mechanism adapted to Psr-7 request and response flow. The default php session cookie is disabled and the session id is manually stored in a cookie readed from the Psr-7 request and attached to the Psr-7 response.
By default values returned by
session_get_cookie_params are used to build the session cookie. An optional array of options can be given to the middleware in order to overwrite those default values:
- (string) name: the session cookie name
- (string) path: the session cookie path
- (string) domain: the session cookie domain
- (int) lifetime: the session cookie lifetime in second
- (bool) secure: whether the session cookie should only be sent over secure connections
- (bool) httponly: whether the session cookie can only be accessed through the HTTP protocol
The middleware can of course be used after the
SessionHandlerMiddleware from ellipse/session-handler in order to use a custom session handler.
<?php namespace App; use Ellipse\Session\StartSessionMiddleware; // All middleware processed after this one will have acces to the $_SESSION data. // The session cookie name will by 'my_session_cookie'. See above for other options. $middleware = new StartSessionMiddleware([ 'name' => 'my_session_cookie', ]);