Install Matomo analytics tracking on your SilverStripe website
Adds Matomo analytics tracking to your SilverStripe website
- Apply via extension to any frontend ContentController object
- enable or disable using SiteConfig settings
- exclude specific pages from tracking using the CMS
Is your site working with a strict content security policy? Great! You'll need to whitelist your Matomo endpoint to avoid violating your CSP.
img-src rule is to allow a tracking pixel to be embedded on the website.
script-src is used by Matomo to execute the script on the website. You may need to add a nonce value for the inline script for it to run correctly.
Contributions are more than welcome! Please raise some issues or create pull requests on the Github repo.
Need some extra help or just love my work? Consider shouting me a coffee or a small donation if this module helped you solve a problem. I accept cryptocurrency at the following addresses:
- Bitcoin: 12gSxkqVNr9QMLQMMJdWemBaRRNPghmS3p
- Bitcoin Cash: 1QETPtssFRM981TGjVg74uUX8kShcA44ni
- Litecoin: LbyhaTESx3uQvwwd9So4sGSpi4tTJLKBdz
- Ethereum: 0x0694E0704c70D8d178dd2e9522FC59EBBEe86748