Eden common block component
Block abstract and common blocks for web. Relies on assets folder to work. Built on top of bootstrap 3
- Fork the main Eden repository (https://github.com/Eden-PHP/Block)
- Fire up your local terminal and clone the MAIN EDEN REPOSITORY (git clone git://github.com/Eden-PHP/Block.git)
- Add your FORKED EDEN REPOSITORY as a remote (git remote add fork email@example.com:github_username/Block.git)
- Before anything, make sure to update the MAIN EDEN REPOSITORY. (git checkout master; git pull origin master)
- If PHP Unit testing is included in this package please make sure to update it and run the test to ensure everything still works (phpunit)
- Once updated with the latest code, create a new branch with a branch name describing what your changes are (git checkout -b bugfix/fix-twitter-auth)
- Make your code changes. Always make sure to sign-off (-s) on all commits made (git commit -s -m "Commit message")
- Once you've committed all the code to this branch, push the branch to your FORKED EDEN REPOSITORY (git push fork bugfix/fix-twitter-auth)
- Go back to your FORKED EDEN REPOSITORY on GitHub and submit a pull request.
- An Eden developer will review your code and merge it in when it has been classified as suitable.