An eBay SDK for PHP. Use the eBay API in your PHP projects.
This project enables PHP developers to use the eBay API in their PHP code, and build software using services such as Finding, Trading, Shopping, etc. You can get started by installing the SDK via Composer and by following the Getting Started Guide.
- Compatible with PHP 5.3.9 or greater.
- Easy to install with Composer.
- Compliant with PSR-0, PSR-1 and PSR-2.
- User Guides - Getting started guide and in-depth information.
- SDK Versions - A complete list of each SDK, and the API version they support.
- Sample Project - Provides several examples of using the SDK.
- Google Group - Join for support with the SDK.
- @devbaydotnet - Follow on Twitter for announcements of releases, important changes and so on.
- PHP 5.3.3 or greater with the following extensions:
- 64 bit version of PHP recommended as there are some issues when using the SDK with 32 bit.
- SSL enabled on the cURL extension so that https requests can be made.
Due to the vast size of the eBay API, this project is just the main dependency for several projects that are shown below. Each of these projects provide a SDK for interfacing with one of the eBay services.
This is a personal project that has been developed by me, David T. Sadler. I decided to create this project to make up for the lack of an official SDK for PHP. It is in no way endorsed, sponsored or maintained by eBay.
As this is a brand new project you should expect frequent releases until it reaches the stable
1.0.0 target. I will endeavour to keep changes to a minimum between each release and any changes will be documented.
Licensed under the Apache Public License 2.0.
Copyright 2014 David T. Sadler