Provides a quick and easy way of replacing text.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-05-10 01:43:48 UTC
Provides a quick and easy way to replace any text on the site.
- Easily replace anything that's passed through t()
- Locale support, allowing you to override strings in any language
- Ability to import/export *.po files, for easy migration from the Locale module
- Note that this is not a replacement to Locale as having thousands of overrides can cause more pain then benefit. Use this only if you need a few easy text changes
- Extract to your sites/all/modules directory.
- Enable the module in admin/build/modules.
- Configure the access permission in admin/user/access or admin/user/permissions.
- Visit admin/settings/stringoverrides or admin/config/regional/stringoverrides and fill in the strings you'd like to replace.
- Dance (if you arn't dancing, then try emptying your cache)!
- Empty your cache
- Check your settings.php for any
$conf["locale_custom_strings_en"]overrides, these conflict with the administration interface
- Check the code to make sure your override is what's presented in
t()in the code
- Overlay module has been reported to break the administration. Please make sure to remove the "overlay=" in the URL.
Head over to the project on GitHub for the issue queue. Features and bug fixes are done through pull requests.