A laravel translation GUI, built with Vue
A customizable laravel translation management SPA built with vue.
This was originally planned to be just a fork of barryvdh/laravel-translation-manager, but the amount of changes I made were substantial enough for me to split it off and present it to you like this.
$ composer require dragonfly/translation-manager
Add the service provider in your
Publish the config file
$ php artisan vendor:publish --tag=config
$ php artisan migrate
Publish the view (optional)
$ php artisan vendor:publish --tag=view
First let's publish the assets to
$ php artisan vendor:publish --tag=assets
Next up we'll need to install a few packages from NPM. Laravel 5.3 comes bundled with Vue 2, Vue-resource 2 and Lodash 4.16, if you don't have them you need to install these as wel.
$ npm install vuex vue-router
Next up you'll need to add this command to your
Now everything's set to compile, let's run gulp
There a few options you can set after you've exported the
translations.php config file.
- routes.prefix: Set a prefix for the translation manager's routes.
- routes.middleware: Here you can assign extra middleware for the routes (perfect for auth restrictions).
- features.create_locales: Toggle the possibility to create new locales.
- features.create_delete_translations: Toggle the possibility to delete single translation keys.
- features.create_truncate_translations: Toggle the possibility to truncate the entire translation database.
- exclude_groups: Define translation groups you don't want to show up in this tool.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
$ composer test
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.