Extend Laravel 5.8's generators scaffold.
Hi, this is a scaffold generator for Laravel 5.8. You can Create Basic CRUD application by using this package.
The CRUD application generated by this package has the following features.
[ General ]
- In addition to the basic CRUD (create, detail, update, delete), there is a "Duplicate" function.
- Adopted Bootstrap 4 for display
- Describe application configuration in setting file -> Automatic generation completed by command execution.
- it is possible to create One-to-many and many-to-many relation between two models
- The main creation files are model, controller, migration, seeding, view
- You can use this package with laravel auth.
[ Index Page ]
- Refine search available
- You can sort by each item.(Except for many-to-many relation column)
- Pager function.
- You can set columns Display or non-display in the initial setting file.
- When deleting, there is confirmation.
[ Create / Edit / Duplication ]
- Input format can be selected from input or textarea
- However, a column with belongsto relation displays a pulldown. And a column with many-to-many relation displays checkboxes.
Ver 3.0.0 Renewal
Ver 2.6.0 Add Varidation and keep old input value.
Ver 2.5.3 bugfix
composer require dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold
You're all set.
php artisan from the console, and you'll see the new commands below.
- 'crud-d-scaffold:setup' : Setup crud-d-scaffold with bootstrap 3
This completes the preparation.
Let's register the sample.
php artisan make:auth
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=public --force
(iii) Copy /vendor/dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold/crud-d-scaffold_case0010.json to your laravel project root
cp ./vendor/dog-ears/crud-d-scaffold/crud-d-scaffold_case0010.json ./crud-d-scaffold.json
php artisan crud-d-scaffold:setup -f
Overwriting the file with -f option.
For the first time, the f option is unnecessary. (No problem with putting on) It is recommended to back up with git before set up scaffold.
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seed
It's all over.
Please check your application.
If you want to modify the application structure, After running [migrate: rollback], delete the migration file (/ database / migrations /) and then execute [ Crud-d-scaffold: setup-f ]
- /.../ It is treated as a comment.
and now you can create crud-d-scaffold.json from this site.
-f, --force Overwrite the file. (If there is an existing file in the absence of the option, processing stops there.)
- You can use laravel auth. At first [ php artisan make:auth ] and run crud-d-scaffold.
- Column names, model names, etc. are automatically converted according to the convention of laravel, so it is not possible to create singular and plural models at the same time.