Version 1.3.0 (Last Updated on 06-05-2015)
Review the latest changes from the CHANGELOG.md.
MP3 Player is a web-based music player which streams content to your local PC in several formats.
Supported playlist formats are currently:
- PLS (Shoutcast / Icecast / Winamp)
- M3U (Common Steaming)
Supported File Extensions:
- We can be found on the Freenode IRC Network in #otwebsoft
- More information is always available in the Wiki
- Play Full Albums or Single Songs
- Download Folders in .zip, .tar, .bz2, and .rar Formats (Requires PHP Phar Extension)
- Download Songs from your library
- More coming soon, see TODO.md
Install the module via composer by running:
php composer.phar require diemuzi/mp3:dev-master
or download it directly from github and place it in your application's
- Add the
Mp3module to the module section of your
config/autoload/mp3.global.phpand change the settings per your configuration.
- Copy the
config/autoload/mp3.global.phpto your autoload folder
If you're looking to run this software on it's own domain and don't plan on running any other modules you can use the MP3 Skeleton.
- git clone https://github.com/diemuzi/mp3-skeleton.git
- cd mp3-skeleton
- php composer.phar self-update
- php composer.phar install
- chown -R nginx:nginx /backup/domains/mp3-skeleton
- ln -s /backup/domains/mp3-skeleton/vendor/diemuzi/mp3/config/autoload/mp3.global.php /backup/domains/mp3-skeleton/config/autoload/mp3.global.php
- Access http://example.com/mp3/index (for example)
This should get you started, just don't forget to change the paths to match your setup. If you run into any problems, let me know!
Search and Download Options Enabled