A simple experimental extension to move Elements to other Areas/Pages (may not work properly with mutliple Element Areas per Page).
A simple experimental extension to move Elements to other Areas/Pages.
(private project, no help/support provided).
- SilverStripe CMS ^4.3
- dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental ^4.0
For a SilverStripe 4.2 and Elemental 3.x compatible version of this module, please see the 1.x release line.
- Install a module via Composer
composer require derralf/elemental-mover
- Apply extension to BaseElement in mysite/_config/elements.yml
DNADesign\Elemental\Models\BaseElement: extensions: - Derralf\ElementalMover\ElementalMoverExtension
- Go to "Expert Settings" tab, select another page and save.
- Maybe you have to set "inline_editable: false" for base element in your elements.yml
- You will eventally get a "page does not exist" after moving/saving. I don't know how to prevent this. Just select another Page and move on editing over there.
- May not work properly with mutliple Element Areas per Page