PHP wrapper for TMDB (TheMovieDatabase) API v3. Supports two types of approaches, one modelled with repositories, models and factories. And the other by simple array access to RAW data from The Movie Database.
- An complete integration of all the TMDB API has to offer (accounts, movies, tv etc. if something is missing I haven't added the updates yet!).
- Array implementation of the movie database (RAW)
- Model implementation of the movie database (By making use of the repositories)
ImageHelperclass to help build image urls or html elements.
- Retry subscriber enabled by default to handle any rate limit errors.
- Caching subscriber enabled by default, based on
max-ageheaders returned by TMDB, requires
- Logging subscriber and is optional, requires
monolog. Could prove useful during development.
$ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php $ sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
You are not obliged to move the
composer.phar file to your
/usr/local/bin, it is however considered easy to have an global installation.
Add the following to your require block in
Now let's install and pull in the dependencies!