There is no license information available for the latest version (dev-master) of this package.
A demo blog for client
dev-master 2016-12-12 00:18 UTC
A demo blog for client with markdown text support
composer create-project "ctberdon/sample-blog:dev-master" <installation_directory>
- If you are to install the project locally, it is advisable to run it under localhost domain name ending with
sample-blog.local.comor any domain extension as long as Google API redirect validates it.
- Import Database structure from
- Set database connection in
application/sessionsdirectory writable. This is by default where the project stores session files. You can modify this setting in
- Obtain a Google API Credentials from Google Developers Console – https://console.developers.google.com/. If you don't know how to create one, please see this post. Under
Credentials, click the Project you have just created and download your API Key file by pressing
Download JSONbutton. Place the file in
application/libraries/google-api-php-client/and named it as
oauth-credentials.json. Replace the one provided.
- Carmencito Berdon firstname.lastname@example.org