Extension of PUGXSensioGeneratorBundle and SensioGeneratorBundle
CPANAGeneratorBundle adds to the Show view of an entity the associated objects from Bidirectional relations.
Example: there are 2 entities: Author and Book found in One-to-Many BIDIRECTIONAL relation. In 'Author' entity there is a property called 'books' of type ArrayCollection. In the author/show view after the fields related to Author there will be listed the Books associated. Also CPANAGeneratorBundle is adding buttons for Add book, view and edit.
Last name: Herbert
First name: Frank
PUGXGeneratorBundle adds many functionalities on top of SensioGeneratorBundle:
- main block name customizable in layout
- forms in correct namespace (under Type, not under Form)
- @ParamConverter in actions
- different format for dates/times/datetimes
- include relation fields in show and index templates
- shorter form names
- real entity names instead of "$entity" in actions and templates
- translated texts
- support for form themes (customizable)
- default templates suitable with Boostrap and Font Awesome
- nice "check" icons for boolean fields (when using Font Awesome)
- support for pagination (requires KnpPaginatorBundle)
- support for filters (requires LexikFormFilterBundle)
- support for sorting
- optional target bundle
- better generated tests
- fixtures generation
For screenshots examples, see PUGXGeneratorBundleSandbox.