QuickBooks DevKit with support for Intuit Anywhere, Intuit Partner Platform, Web Connector, QuickBooks Merchant Services, and more.
QuickBooks integration support for PHP 5.x+
The package you've downloaded contains code and documentation for connecting various versions and editions of QuickBooks to PHP, allowing your PHP applications to do fancy things like:
- Automatically send orders placed on your website to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Windows
- Charge credit cards using Intuit Payments / QuickBooks Merchant Services
- Connect to QuickBooks v3 APIs via OAuth
- Get access to QuickBooks reports
- Pull information out of QuickBooks and display it online
- Connect to all Microsoft Windows versions of QuickBooks
- Connect to all QuickBooks Online versions
- Authenticate via OAuth
- etc. etc. etc.
Almost anything you can do in the QuickBooks GUI, in QuickBooks Online Edition, and with QuickBooks Merchant Service can be accomplished via this framework.
QuickBooks FOR WINDOWS (via QuickBooks Web Connector) - read the quick start guide for the Web Connector/QuickBooks for Windows
QuickBooks ONLINE (via Intuit Partner Platform/Intuit Anywhere) - read the [quick start guide for Intuit Partner Platform/QuickBooks Online] (http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/PHP_DevKit_for_QuickBooks_-_Intuit_Partner_Platform_Quick-Start)
Please follow me on Twitter to be notified about updates/improvements:
If you have questions, suggestions, or find a bug, the absolute best way to get support, report bugs, or ask for help is to ask on the forums:
You will find examples in the docs/ folder.
If you are using QuickBooks ONLINE, then you need to look in this folder for examples:
Make sure you look at the [quick start guide for Intuit Partner Platform/QuickBooks Online] (http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/PHP_DevKit_for_QuickBooks_-_Intuit_Partner_Platform_Quick-Start)
If you are using QuickBooks FOR WINDOWS, then you need to look in this folder for examples:
Make sure you look at the quick start guide for the Web Connector/QuickBooks for Windows
There is additional documentation and additional examples on our legacy and new wikis:
- http://wiki.consolibyte.com/wiki/doku.php/quickbooks (legacy)
- http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/QuickBooks (new wiki)
- Follow me on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/keith_palmer_jr