The data brick of the Contao GIS-kit con4gis.
The data brick of the Contao GIS-kit con4gis. Extends con4gis Maps- and ProjectsBundle.
Using con4gis Data, individual data structures can be displayed in lists and on the card without programming knowledge.
- Data tables configurable in the Contao back end
- Complex structures via categories and directories
- Predefined standard fields (e.g. addresses)
- Easy integration into the con4gis map structure
- List display via Contao frontend modules
composer require con4gis/data
Alternatively, you can use the Contao Manager to install the con4gis-DataBundle.
- Contao (>=4.4)
- CoreBundle (latest stable release)
- MapsBundle (latest stable release)
- ProjectsBundle (latest stable release)
Visit docs.con4gis.org for a user documentation. You can also contact us via the support forum there.