Page Not Found handling without configuration. Handle redirect to other domains when pages were moved.
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=7.0.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^7.6 || ^8.0
- typo3-ter/auto404: 1.1.2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-29 01:30:36 UTC
This is a TYPO3 extension.
What does it do?
The extension displays an error page when the requested page couldn't be found. TYPO3 itself would show a less nice error message.
There are other extensions with the same (or more) functionality. This one is a bit different:
- no configuration needed
- build in clean error message (as fallback)
- custom error page possible with a normal content page
- will redirect if a page was not deleted but moved to another domain in another page tree
Further information: https://docs.typo3.org/p/colorcube/auto404/master/en-us/
- TYPO3 7.6 - 8.7
Installation using Composer
In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require colorcube/auto404.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
- Send pull requests to the repository. https://github.com/colorcube/auto404
- Use the issue tracker for feedback and discussions. https://github.com/colorcube/auto404/issues