A Laravel 4 skeleton ready for PagodaBox pre-configured with a collection of front-end packages and layouts including Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation and Font-Awesome.
Just create a new view that extends 'l4layouts::bootstrap.blank' or 'l4layouts::foundation.blank'. See the default demo page for more details.
- Version 0.4
- Version 0.3
- Added new demo views to l4layouts package
- Laravel 4.0.6
- Upgraded PB boxfile to PHP version 5.4 and xcache instead of APC (known bugs with APC on PHP 5.4 on PagodaBox)
- Added juy/profiler drool
- Version 0.2
- Moved to Basset for Asset Management
- Added additional assets from l4layouts
- Got rid of l4sacs requirements
- Upgraded Bootstrap to 2.3.2
- Got rid of laravel guard requirement
- Version 0.1
- Initial release
- A wicked sweet profiler that includes standard memory, request and environment detail as well as Laravel specific route, logging and other useful debugging data
- Works with http://postmarkapp.com
- Super cheap and easy transactional email API
- Supports inbound and outbound
- hybridauth/hybridauth 3.0.0.x-dev branch for social auth
- Also supports APIs for various functions beyond authentication
- codenamegary/l4layouts 0.1.1
- Zurb Foundation 4.1, 4.3.2
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2, 3.0.0
- Font Awesome 3.2.1
- Default layouts for each
- Asset collections and compilation, minification, etc.
- The easiest and most efficient little hash utility that I've encountered so far
- Makes 2 way hashes from an integer or array of integers, great for things like short urls
- Moar Docs
- PagodaBox Boxfile
- Configured for PHP 5.4.14 with mcrypt, xcache and several other extensions
- Redis cache for session and cache storage
- L4 configuration to match database environment variables and leverage redis
- Composer.json configured and ready with phpunit for dev environment
- deploy.sh script which automates wiping and re-composing (wipe vendor, reinstall / update composer)
- deploy.sh uses --prefer-source so NO MORE 403 limit exceeded!!
Packages included are subject to their own license terms.
This package - MIT license