MVC style framework for WordPress plugin development
The purpose of this project is to create a base, mvc-style framework for rapid WordPress plugin development. To that end, this framework includes models for custom post types, metaboxes, screen help tabs, etc.
This project is still in early development. As a result there is no guarantee of backwards compatibility at this time.
##Documentation## Detailed documentation is currently under development. Feel free to clone this repository to your local web server to view the documentation.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to this project. Before contributing code, however, please read the Coding Standards wiki page.
There are various ways you can contribute to the project:
- Raise an [Issue] (https://github.com/dlozupone/wp-mvc-base/issues) on GitHub
- Send us a bug fix, enhancement, phpunit test or feature implementation via Pull Request
- Send us documentation updates via Pull Request
- Translate WP MVC Base into other languages
- Provide feedback and suggestions for enhancements
- [WPMVCB-36] - Fix label for custom post type published message
- [WPMVCB-34] - Change taxonomy model menu_name argument