Automatically generate fluent sys_file_metadata like alternative text
Open Issues: 1
- php: >= 7.0, < 7.5
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^1.0 || ^2.0 || ^3.0 || ^4.0
- typo3-ter/cs-file-meta-fill: 2.0.0
Automatically fills sys_file_metadata from file names.
e.g. filename: product_red_socks.jpg => alt: Product Red Socks
How does it work?
- There is a Hook included which is called every time a file is updated (via Backend) and is missing title or alternative metadata.
- There is a Scheduler Task to batch process file_metadata entries
- It stores the original file names on file uploads and prioritizes these if existent
- composer req clickstorm/cs-file-meta-fill`
- Activate the extension
- Optionally: Configure the extension via extension settings
- Upload or edit any file
- Close and reopen and see the magic!
- Changelog - Latest Changes
- TYPO3 Repository - Official download page
- Extension Manual - Official documentation with all features and configurations
- clickstorm Blog - Current information in german