Kanbanize Api client
You can use composer to install this:
composer require chaplean/kanbanize-api-client-bundle
Define parameters in your
chaplean_kanbanize_api.apikey: 'your apikey' # A default apikey of an kanbanize user chaplean_kanbanize_api_v1.url: 'kanbanize url api v1' # Probably: https://<your team>.kanbanize.com/index.php/api/kanbanize/ chaplean_kanbanize_api_v2.url: 'kanbanize url api v2' # Probably: https://<your team>.kanbanize.com/api/v2/
You can use 2 versions of the API.
KanbanizeApiV1 (see: https://kanbanize.com/api)
|getProjectsAndBoards()||Get projects and boards|
|postBoardStructure()||Get board structure|
|postFullBoardStructure()||Get full board structure|
|postBoardSettings()||Get board settings|
|postBoardActivities()||Get board activities|
|postCreateTask()||Create a new task|
|postTaskDetails()||Get details for one task|
|postTasksDetails()||Get details for many task|
|postAllTasks()||Get all tasks for one board|
|postLogTimeActivities()||Get log time activities|
Version 2 (beta):
KanbanizeApiV2 (see: https://<your team>.kanbanize.com/openapi/#/)
|getChildCards()||Get a list of child cards|
|putChildCard()||Make a card a child of a given card|
|getParentCards()||Get a list of parent cards|
|putParentCard()||Make a card a parent of a given card|
|getPredecessorCards()||Get a list of predecessor cards|
|putPredecessorCard()||Make a card a predecessor of a given card|
|getSuccessorCards()||Get a list of successor cards|
|putSuccessorCard()||Make a card a successor of a given card|
kanbanize-api-client-bundle follows semantic versioning. In short the scheme is MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH where
- MAJOR is bumped when there is a breaking change,
- MINOR is bumped when a new feature is added in a backward-compatible way,
- PATCH is bumped when a bug is fixed in a backward-compatible way.
Versions bellow 1.0.0 are considered experimental and breaking changes may occur at any time.
Contributions are welcomed! There are many ways to contribute, and we appreciate all of them. Here are some of the major ones:
- Bug Reports: While we strive for quality software, bugs can happen and we can't fix issues we're not aware of. So please report even if you're not sure about it or just want to ask a question. If anything the issue might indicate that the documentation can still be improved!
- Feature Request: You have a use case not covered by the current api? Want to suggest a change or add something? We'd be glad to read about it and start a discussion to try to find the best possible solution.
- Pull Request: Want to contribute code or documentation? We'd love that! If you need help to get started, GitHub as documentation on pull requests. We use the "fork and pull model" were contributors push changes to their personnal fork and then create pull requests to the main repository. Please make your pull requests against the
As a reminder, all contributors are expected to follow our Code of Conduct.
You might find the following commands usefull when hacking on this project:
# Install dependencies composer install # Run tests bin/phpunit
kanbanize-api-client-bundle is distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
See LICENSE for details.