PHP library for Browshot API: take screenshots of any web page
The latest API version is detailed at http://browshot.com/api/documentation. browshot follows the API documentation very closely: the function names are similar to the URLs used (screenshot/create becomes screenshot_create(), instance/list becomes instance_list(), etc.), the request arguments are exactly the same, etc.
The library version matches closely the API version it handles: Browshot 1.0.0 is the first release for the API 1.0, browshot 1.1.1 is the second release for the API 1.1, etc.
Browshot can handle most the API updates within the same major version, e.g. browshot 1.0.0 should be compatible with the API 1.1 or 1.2.
PHP 5.1.6 or abaove PhpUnit 3.3.5 or above (to run unit tests)
git clone https://github.com/juliensobrier/browshot-php include Browshot.php
To run the unit tests (and understand how to use Browshot)
phpunit ### Install with Composer composer.json can be found at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/juliensobrier/browshot-php/master/composer.json run composer update: `php composer.phar update` or `php composer.phar install` include composer packages and libraries: require "vendor/autoload.php";
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Julien Sobrier