This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
Add and manage a common library of Media from your Pages and DataObjects
dev-master 2015-05-19 23:45 UTC
- SilverStripe >= 3.0 [For SilverStripe 2 use the original module in the -ss2 branch ( https://github.com/briceburg/silverstripe-sitemedia/tree/ss2 )]
- Andrew Short's GridFieldExtensions [ https://github.com/ajshort/silverstripe-gridfieldextensions ]
Version aardvark PR-1
- Attach media to your Pages and DataObjects.
- Exposes a consistent management interface that features extensible media types and a common [many-many] library.
- Leverages GridField and GridFieldExtensions for sortable DragAndDrop support.
- Examples include Photos, Videos, YouTubeVideos, and Audio.
- Define custom Media Types using standard SilverStripe practices
- Limit MediaTypes per decoration (e.g. allow only SitePhotos on Pages, SiteVideos and SitePhotos on Artists).
- Built-in SiteMediaPage allowing viewers to browse all [public] Media that has been attached uploaded.
- Coming soon. See _config.php / example.config.php for an example.
- Reference the templates and media types
For support or questions, please use the GitHub provided issue tracker;