A blog module for AsgardCMS.
Execute the following command in your terminal
composer require asgardcms/blog-module
Followed by a composer update
Note: After installation you'll have to give you the required permissions to get to the blog module pages in the backend.
- You have to create a
blog.showpage in your front end theme.
- You can link to the blog index page using :
route(locale() . '.blog')
- In the blog index you'll have access to a
$postsvariable on which you can loop
- To create a link to a specific post:
route(locale() . '.blog.slug', [$post->slug])
- On the blog index and blog show pages you'll have access to a
$latestPostsvariable containing the latest posts, this amount can be configured in the admin.
- On a post detail page, you can have access to the next and previous post by calling:
All AsgardCMS modules respect Semantic Versioning.