Provides HTTP POST finisher for EXT:form
Custom form finisher "HTTP POST/GET"
This TYPO3 extension adds a custom form finisher "HTTP POST/GET" to the TYPO3 form framework which call plain HTTP Request (POST/GET) to transfer data via cURL. The transmitted Data will be generated as array from the Form Fields.
Copy the extension folder to
\typo3conf\ext\ , upload it via extension
manager or add it to your composer.json.
Add the static TypoScript configuration to your TypoScript template.
This version supports TYPO3
composer req beewilly/hive_form_post
- Add Finisher "HTTP POST/GET" to your form
- Set target URL in the finisher
- Optional: Set username/password in the finisher if authentication is required
- Optional: Set additional variables that are needed (e.g: optinSetupId for MailingWork)
- Optional: Activate "Convert field key to integer" if target needs keys to be integer
- id must be included in identifier
- (hidden) honeypot key could not be converted -> may need to be disabled in the form.yaml (https://webhook.site/f6a79a0c-8c1a-41f3-88af-0c5d32e710d4)
- The transmitted Form Data will be generated automatically as array from the Fields identifier as key and value as value
[1.0.0] - 2022-11-29
- release version
[0.4.0] - 2022-11-23
- add Finisher option to change the HTTP Request Method between POST and GET
[0.3.0] - 2022-11-23
- add Finisher option to convert post field key as integer instead of string -> id must be included in identifier
[0.2.0] - 2022-11-16
- add manually creatable variables to the finisher backend
- make url required
[0.1.0] - 2022-11-14