Bynder integration for TYPO3
Bynder integration extension, providing seamless access to Bynder's asset bank on your website.
The extension will allow the authorised users to:
- Select/import images from Bynder including metadata (title, description, etc)
- Display images (scaled/cropped) from Bynder
- You are a customer of Bynder https://www.bynder.com/trial/
- You have API access (tokens) https://domain.getbynder.com/pysettings#api
Download and install
bynder through extension manager in the back-end of you TYPO3 installation.
byder via composer
composer require beechit/bynder to your existing
project and go the the extension manager in the back-end to install it.
Next got the the extension configuration of EXT:bynder and fill in the needed url's and credentials.
|url||Bynder Url (example: domain.bynder.com)||Yes|
|otf_base_url||OnTheFly derivative's Url (1)||No|
|consumer_key||Bynder OAuth consumer key||Yes|
|consumer_secret||Bynder OAuth consumer secret||Yes|
|token_key||Bynder OAuth token key||Yes|
|token_secret||Bynder OAuth token secret||Yes|
|image_unavailable||Displayed image when file is not retrievable like when the file status is deleted or unpublished||No||EXT:bynder/Resources/Public/Icons/ImageUnavailable.svg|
- Fork the repository
- Create a new branch with your feature or fix
- Make sure to run php-cs-fixer over your code
- Push changes to your branch
- Create a pull request to this repository
When updating/changing composer requirements don't forget to update the composer.json in the private directory.
To build new TER package run
composer run-script package.
A bynder.zip is created, this file can be uploaded in the extension manager.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org