Bosnian language pack.
Serbian (Latin Script) language pack to localize the Flarum forum software, its bundled extensions and libraries.
Includes the following Serbian (Latin Script) locales compatible with:
- Flarum's Core 0.1.0 Beta 4
Released under the MIT license. Please see the license terms.
Flarum use Composer to manage its dependencies and extensions. The Serbian (Latin Script) language pack is available on Packagist and can be managed that way. Make sure that Composer is installed on your machine, then run the following command in the location where Flarum is installed:
composer require laravelrs/flarum-ext-serbian-latin
The same command can be used to update independently the Serbian (Latin Script) language pack, without updating anything else. Note that because the Serbian (Latin Script) language pack will be added as a Flarum's dependency, it will also be automatically updated when updating Flarum and its dependencies via Composer.
- Download the latest stable release (or the latest development build).
- Unpack the downloaded archive with a file archiver.
- Log in to your server via FTP, SSH or your provider's control panel.
- Navigate to the extensions/ directory of your Flarum installation.
- Create a laravelrs-serbian-latin/ subdirectory into it.
- Upload all the content in the unpacked folder to this subdirectory.
Thank you a lot to wish to contribute. I sincerely appreciate your commitment. Using the language pack is already a huge support, but best other ways to contribute are:
- Star on GitHub. Because if you use it and like it, you can at least be a stargazer!
- Follow on GitHub. You will be notified in real time of all changes. No more misses!
- Report issues on GitHub. Any feedback is welcome.
- Open pull requests on GitHub to submit fixes and improvements. Be listed as a contributor!
- Follow me on Twitter.