Meta Editor for SilverStripe
The SilverStripe Meta Editor interface allows easy editing of Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions for pages within a customised ModelAdmin interface.
Values are updated directly via Ajax, and provide handy warnings about value length and duplicates.
This module is a complete rebuild of axllent/silverstripe-seo-editor for SilverStripe 4.
- Tree-like navigation, browse down into sub-pages
- Ajax updates, character counter
- Input validation (too long or short, duplicates)
- Data cleaning - excess whitepace removed
- Search, including selecting all pages with warnings
- Set non-editable pages (eg: RedirectPage)
- Set hidden pages (eg: ErrorPage)
- Works transparently with Fluent (optional)
- SilverStripe ^4
Please refer to the Configuration docs.
composer require axllent/silverstripe-meta-editor