Flexible full-text searching for SilverStripe
FTSearch enables you to easily build your own custom full-text search of all/any of your SilverStripe website's pages and/or DataObjects.
It generally requires no modifications to your code (see Configuration), and allows you to include and DataObject's relations (has_one, has_many, many_many, belongs_to etc).
- Easily determine which DataObjects to automatically index
- Include object relations (has_one, has_many, many_many, belongs_to etc)
- Full-text weight - search index has two fields,
- Saving/deleting, publishing, unpublishing of indexed or relating DataObjects triggers re-index of DataObject
- Search results return an
Excerpt(optionally highlighted to set length),
Link, and the original
- BuildTask to manually re-populate your search database based on your configuration
It does not include a search interface / controller as this is generally custom, and easy to implement in your controller (see Searching the Database).
- SilverStripe ^4
- MySQL or MariaDB as your database engine