Api tester for Laravel Framework
Try it out: laravel-api-tester.asva.by
Those are short and easy to read. Take a look.
Require this package with composer:
composer require asvae/laravel-api-tester
After updating composer, add the ServiceProvider to the providers array in config/app.php
That's it. Go to
[your site]/api-tester and start testing routes. It works for Laravel 5.1+.
By default, the package is bound to
.env value. But you can easily override it. Just publish config:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Asvae\ApiTester\ServiceProvider"
config/api-tester.php as you please.
- Display routes for your application.
- Prepare and save requests.
- Collaborate with your team using firebase.
- Live search for everything.
- Filter out routes in config.
- CSRF token is handled for you.
- Fill request in JSON editor.
- Preview response depending on type (html or json).
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- Lightweight and no dependencies (except on laravel).
Don't hesitate to raise an issue if something doesn't work or you have a feature request. You're welcome to.
Check badges on the top for details.