A PHP library to create, convert & manipulate Excel® files while using Aspose.Cells for Java as core library, and PHP-Java Bridge for communication.
Aspose.Cells for PHP via Java is a feature-rich API to create, process, manipulate & convert Excel & OpenOffice spreadsheets using PHP. API offers Excel file generation, conversion, worksheets styling, Pivot Table & chart management & rendering, reliable formula calculation engine and much more - all without any dependency on Office Automation or Microsoft Excel®.
- High quality conversions from Excel to other supported formats.
- Convert any Spreadsheet to PDF with high fidelity.
- Load and save documents in the tab delimited file format.
- Easily extract worksheet text by saving in plain text format.
- Render Excel worksheet pages to raster images & spreadsheet pages to vector images.
- Specify image resolution, quality, compression and other options.
- Copy an existing worksheet along with included images, charts & other objects.
- Implement data sorting, data validations and smart markers.
- Preserve or remove addin, VBA, macros.
- Add, preserve or extract OLE objects from the spreadsheets.
- Apply file encryption.
- Apply formatting (fonts, colors, effects, border etc.) to chracters in the cells.
- Apply format settings on a worksheet, row, column as well as a range of cells.
- Configure page orientation, scaling as well as paper size.
- Specify page margins and page centering.
Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLTX, XLTM, XLSM, XML
Text: CSV, Tab-Delimited, TXT
Web: HTML, MHTML
Fixed Layout: PDF, XPS
Images: JPEG, PNG, BMP, SVG, TIFF, GIF, EMF
Aspose.Cells for PHP via Java is platform independent API and can be used on any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS etc.) where PHP 7 or greater versions is installed. The machine must have Oracle JDK 7 or greater versions before setting up the installation.
Aspose.Cells for PHP via Java consists of two individual parts, the script wrapper (aspose.cells.php) and Aspose.Cells for Java. These components communicate via PHP/Java Bridge whereas both require separate environments & processes for execution. For the detailed instructions please visit Installation and Usage documentation page.
<?php require_once("http://localhost:8080/JavaBridge/java/Java.inc"); require_once("aspose.cells.php"); use aspose\cells; use aspose\cells\Workbook; use aspose\cells\CellsHelper; use aspose\cells\Color; $workbook = new Workbook(); $workbook->getWorksheets()->get("Sheet1")->getCells()->get("A1")->putValue("testing..."); $workbook->save("result.xlsx"); echo aspose\cells\BorderType::BOTTOM_BORDER; echo "\n"; echo "CellsHelper version: ".CellsHelper::getVersion(); echo "\n"; ?>