SilverStripe Ignite Theme (Starter Silverstripe HTML/PostCSS/Webpack Tooling Base)
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-08-30 21:41:51 UTC
- Andrew Houle
This is a bare essentials HTML/PostCSS/Webpack tooling base. It's meant as a starter kit, and a base to your tooling workflow, but not a full fledged theme. It has some base styles and functionality that are relevant to a Silverstripe site. It includes webpack configuration tasks for PostCSS, SVG sprites, Babel, and BrowserSync.
- Download and add to your theme folder. Then rename and point to the new theme.
- If not already setup on globally on your local machine, then setup Node (https://nodejs.org/en/) and NPM (https://www.npmjs.com/). Run 'npm install' at the command line of the theme directory to add all the necessary packages.
- Go into webpack.config.babel.js and update the fonts and local server info.
- Run 'npm start' at the command line to watch with webpack and to open a testing server.
- Hook up to bundle.js via SS requirements or in templates.